Militarism and climate crisis
- Study of global predation, environmental aggressions and global warming, caused by militarized security and world power.
- Study of countries where armed conflict, militarism and other military issues contribute to the environmental crisis.
- Military activity as an aggravating factor in the environmental crisis. Relationship between military activity, emissions and global warming.
- Study of environmental injustice and the violation of people’s rights.
- Study of proposals for the ecological transition and environmental peace from the environmental crisis.
- Human security, dividends for peace and use of funds currently earmarked for military spending.